Roger Stott Community Grants
Roger Stott Community Grants gives small grants to community projects that make a big difference to the lives of local people in the Yorkshire Dales and Nidderdale.
Grants of between £250 and £1500 are available for small community or voluntary groups in and around the Yorkshire Dales that need funding to help continue or expand initiatives that benefit local people.
How it works
- The programme is open to voluntary organisations and community groups with an annual income of less than £30,000
- Projects must be in or near the Yorkshire Dales National Park – including within the boundary extension – or in the Nidderdale Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Grants of between £250 and £1500 are available
- Grants can have a wide range of uses - revenue expenses, such as staff costs, rent or training, or for capital investment in assets such as furniture, computers or catering equipment to name a few
- There is no match-funding requirement, meaning that groups can apply for up to 100% of the total project cost.
How to apply
Applications are open from 1 March to 31 March 2019. To apply please use the forms below or call Michaela Brennan for more information on 015242 51002 or email email@example.com.