Our business partners help make great things happen – from creating new native woodlands to supporting young people through education and training, and so much more.
Your local charity partner
Yorkshire Dales Millennium Trust (YDMT) is a local charity working in partnership with businesses big and small to help look after some of the most precious landscapes in England, support rural communities and make sure everyone can access, enjoy and understand this special place.
Good for business
Doing something good for your local community and environment can bring huge benefits for your business too. Here’s how…
- Engage your customers Aligning your business or brand with a local charity that appeals to your customers can help build customer loyalty and increase sales.
- Raise your profile among our 15,000 active supporters, online audiences and through our regional and national PR campaigns.
- Support your environmental and Corporate Social Responsibility credentials – support new woodland creation or contribute to one of our landscape, habitat conservation or rural community projects.
- Motivate your staff – from exhilarating days out in the Dales planting trees to sponsored charity events we can offer a wide range of initiatives to get your staff and stakeholders raring to go!
- Making it easy - At YDMT we’re straight-forward, honest and flexible in our approach. We work closely with our partners to build lasting partnerships that bring benefits for everyone. Please get in touch to chat about how your business can support the Yorkshire Dales.